Saturday, June 27, 2009

Obamacare is Intended Only for 'the Little People' (i.e., Non-Members of the Washington Elite)...."Nothing But the Best for My Family!"

As I said, the QUESTIONS were more cogent and rational than the ANSWERS in this week's Dr. Obama-ABC Medicine Show/Health Care Forum.

In the following clip, this physician poses a question, the nature of which exposes every political hypocrite as the demogogue they are.  Essentially it is this: "will you, Mr./Mrs. [insert posturing politician's name here] be bound by the same laws and systemic constraints that you will be imposing on your constituents via this draconian legislation you're proposing?

Answer: "Of course not!"


Thanks to Newsbusters for bringing this to my attention.  Read their article here. Be sure and click through the last link in the article to see that even ABC took notice of the 'do as I say, not as I do' nature of the quasi-president's response.

No comments:

Post a Comment